It's time to share a little recipe for homemade Gingerbread Latte in Starbucks style... :-)
All you need for a big mug of Gingerbread Latte is:
- 2 teaspoons of instant Coffee
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Mixed Spices (the exact dose must be determined by your taste buds!)
- few drops of Vanilla Extract
- enough Sugar to please you!
- a little bit of Hot Water
- Hot milk
- And... a milk frother.
The procedure is extra easy... I made a video for you. So, if you like the idea watch it and, please, subscribe to my new channel: http://youtu.be/OU4AVZ4q3KQ .
I really don't know what possessed me to open a second channel in English. Yup, I wanted to do so for a while now... but I'm very conscious of my bad bad bad English! xD So, yeah... be clement with my awful pronunciation and show me your love! xD