T-Shirt & Cute Stuff! *

Hi guys! ♥ I have been sent a few new things to review! If you follow my Italian Channel on YouTube you'll see all these things in videos... but if you don't, here we go!

Let's start with SHEIN and my passion for t-shirts with witty quotes! ;-)

You know... Awkward is my speciality!




Bye Felicia!! xD



I have already told you that I love squishies... definitely, the best antistress. The Jumbo Turtle from LeiLei is the best thing ever: super soft, scented... and so it is the Raccoon... *O* Give them a try! Everything is from NEWCHIC.

Jumbo Turtle by LeiLei:



Jumbo Raccoon by LeiLei:



Squishy Mochi:



Thanks!!! ♥

1 commenti:

  1. Great post!

    You have a nice blog!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know on my blog with a comment! ;oD

    Have a great day!

    xoxo Jacqueline
    www.hokis1981.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...