Lovely things *

Let's give a look to some products I have been sent to review!

I'm in love with distressed denim and t-shirts with cool quotes... so kudos to Romwe for these two items: 

The denim jacket is extra comfy, definitely good quality with a good fit; it's a must have for this season.



Me? Sarcastic? Never... this is me, guys! xD How can someone not loving black t-shirts with quotes?! I can't even...



Let's move to Banggood...

Rainbow highlighters were everywhere on Instagram...  so I needed one for myself... and it's really sooo colorful and intense! I might use it as an eyeshadow as well.



A silicon sponge?! Have you tried it already?!



Who doesn't love unicorns, now? These brushes are the only thing among all the others that... I haven't fully enjoyed, to be honest... maybe it's just me, but I need "fuller" brushes, do you know what I mean? The unicorn brushes are aesthetically pleasing (you can always display them) but... mmm. I don 't know.



And a small mirror... which is always handy to have.



What do you think?!

7 commenti:

  1. lovely things:)
    I like most mirror:)
    Regards
    body-and-hair-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great collage, brushes are wonderful. Merry Christmas!

    Regards, nataa-natkaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post.
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautyfull things! Denim jacket *.* I really love jeans :)
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing items,
    the brushes are so lovely :D

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...