MY NEWCHIC WISHLIST *

Hello World!

It's always the right time for having a little online shopping! 
Aaand of lately I find myself often searching for new stuff on a website called NewChic... if you follow me on YT you'll know that I have this little passion for squishies and kawaii stuff, and NewChic has plenty of... well, squishies and everything else! :D
You can find easily stylish dresses and accessories, but if you like (like me) toys, home decor, etc... you won't be disappointed!
So give it a look and let me know if you find something that calls your name! 

And in the meanwhile... enjoy my little virtual wishlist on NewChic!


Sometimes you need something pink... Sexy Off-shoulder Bandage Long Horn Sleeve Women Blouse



Some other times you need to channel your inner Sailor Moon... Women Sweet Moon Print Ear Pattern Design Crossbody Bag Shoulder Bag 



Have you ever tried to add a little magic to your make-up routine? Rainbow Color Hair Makeup Brushes














Have I intrigued you? Ehe! ♥

5 commenti:

  1. great wishlist honey, aww cute items!
    i really like it :D beautyfull!
    kisses from poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the wishlist is amazing!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post :) you chose cool stuff

    http://wooho11.blogspot.com/ - i invite <3 follow me-will respond with

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to peruse your enlightening post, continue sharing profitable data! Anticipating seeing your notes posted.
    chic dresses

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...