Two amazing makeup brushes from MakeupBrushes.co.uk *

Do you ever feel like... you don't have enough makeup brushes?! 
No matter how many do you have; a good brush is maybe one of the most important thing when you apply your makeup.
Bad brush = bad looking makeup. 
That's why I'm always on the hunt for the perfect brush, and I always enjoy a place with a great range of brushes to choose from, and with fantastic prices... :)
Have you ever heard of MakeupBrushes.co.uk?!
They offer free 1st Class delivery on every order in the UK. And they only sell 100% genuine products sourced directly from brands.
The dispatch is fast, and they have a great, great range!

I like the fact that they are always adding new things, new brands, new collections! 
So... when I was given the opportunity to try some of the beautiful makeup brushes they are selling... I happily agreed! :D

I wanted to test two brushes: 

Brush Works is an interesting brand, their brushes have been meticulously developed to offer the very best quality, at the lowest possible prices...
And the Face Duo Brush... is very, very good! It blends and conceals easily with the angled blending and concealer duo, to create and complete any look.
You can use it to shape, shade, conceal and smudge! 
I'm using this brush daily... and it is great! It has nothing less than any other brush from bigger brands. My makeup really looks flawless when I use it!

The Bold Metals by Real Techniques - Pointed Crease is another fantastic brush! Aesthetically amazing... is really good and does a great job when I apply my makeup! 
It is perfect to create a striking smoky effect

So well... you can imagine: I do recommend these two brushes! 
And I'm so happy that I discovered MakeupBrushes.co.uk; I have been very satisfied with the fast delivery and everything they have is great quality! So, yeah, I'm going to use this website to buy some more brushes and beauty accessories for sure! :)

The Brush Works Face Duo Brush

The Bold Metals by Real Techniques - Pointed Crease









18 commenti:

  1. Nice brushes. I heard that the ones of Real are recommendable. I love my yves rocher and zoeva brush. I have al lot more but you are right. When you are in a shop I feel like buying more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different types of brushes you can get,some that you never even knew you would need a brush for.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'Want to Detox, Why Not Try TeaTox*?'
    www.thedayinthelifeof.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous review. Loved your detailed post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cara sembrano davvero interessanti questi pennelli :-)
    Grazie per essere passata da me,ho ricambiato con piacere la visita e mi sono anche iscritta sul tuo blog...se ti va mi farebbe piacere averti tra le mie iscritte.
    Un bacione
    Ale
    http://alespinkfairytale.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. davvero belli e utili i pennellini fatti così:) bacioni;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look like great brushes!
    ~Lili
    www.thefashionsalt.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great review
    xoxo Gina

    new post
    http://f-lover-fashion-blog.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think good brushes are essential for a good makeup!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't beat Real Techniques brushes!

    Rachel xx
    http://www.thedailyluxe.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. So right, I always wish I could get more and more brushes :)
    What a great website, I gave a look...

    xoxo
    www.bellezzefelici.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. the brushes look pretty! nice review. :)

    xoxo,
    Winn | ♥
    winscribbles.blogspot.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bellissimo quello di Real Techniques, ne ho un sacco di questo brand ma questo mi manca, lo voglio!!! :)

    La Flò ♡ blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  15. Devono essere proprio di qualità questi pennelli!
    Baci,
    Marina
    http://www.maridress.it

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...