Kleancolor Femme Lipstick

I'm back! :D I have been home, in Italy, but now I'm back and ready to post again! So... let's start, shall we? 

Spring is here, and my desire for bright colours is growing... to the point that I have been hit by the need to buy lipsticks in strange shades... :)
But there is something that you need to know about all this: I have no desire to pay over twenty dollars for a lipstick in a shade that I'm not sure I can wear for more than a handful of times.
So, basically yeah, I like and I want crazy colours on my lips... but I need to keep myself on the cheap side of the Universe when I buy unnecessary makeup! xD

So what you have here is the first post (in a series to come) about cheap (but hopefully good) options when it comes to buy lipsticks in crazy colours!
And if you want to contribute, let me know the names and your opinions on brands and products of this kind that you may have tried! :)

This time I'm writing about the Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks... in the shades Lady Glory, Golden Rule, Sealed Secret and Ocean Streak.
I bought them for $1.49 each (if I'm not wrong, from Beauty Joint), and the shipping costs were around five dollars for four lipsticks, more or less. Consider that I'm in the UK, and that when I want to buy something coming from America... shipping costs are my bane! -.- Can I say that I hate shipping costs with a passion?! xD


Anyway, let's speak of the lipsticks!

For $1.49 each I was not expecting miracles from the Kleancolor Femme Lipsticks... still I have found that this shades are nice enough! They are overall good if you want to play with strange colours and you can't afford to pay too much for makeup. They do their job.
... You may want to consider that these Kleancolor lipsticks have a strong scent; so you could find this thing a little bothersome, but to me is better than the typical scent of some cheap lipstick. At least here you have a different (but very strong) fragrance! XD
The packaging is nice enough! Very colorful: the colour of the tube matches the one of the lipstick!

- Kleancolor Femme Lipstick in Lady Glory is a silvery shade... that I plan to use alone or on top of other lipsticks to obtain more metallic & shimmery colours.

- Kleancolor Femme Lipstick in Golden Rule is pure and unadulterated gold! Good to wear alone if you like to look like a goddess of gold... xD Or you can always mix it with other shades and play a little bit!

- Kleancolor Femme Lipstick in Sealed Secret is a dark purple/black shade with glitters... I like it, really. I love the idea of it. But somehow I need to apply it more than once to obtain a decent shade. We can say that it's not super uniform... maybe because of the glitters?

- Kleancolor Femme Lipstick in Ocean Streak is a metallic, glittery bright purple. Really nice! Not super uniform when you apply it just once, but still... very, very nice colour!

What can I say? so far so good... I'm planning to buy more shades from this brand, and I'm satisfied with my purchase! :D
I had more than I was expecting!

Definitely recommended if you want to try some crazy colour on your lips without paying a fortune!

Kleancolor Femme Lipstick

Kleancolor Femme Lipstick: Lady Glory, Golden Rule, Ocean Streak and Sealed Secret


21 commenti:

  1. Love the colors *O*

    Following. Follow back?
    Sleepy Deer

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao! grazie per essere passata sul mio blog, ed esserti unita ai miei followers :) mi aggiungo volentieri ai tuoi, ti auguro una splendida Pasqua, ciao!
    flò

    http://lafloppola.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Hope you have a nice and safe Friday dear! :D

    ---
    STYLEFORMANKIND.COM
    Facebook / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice colors <3

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete
  5. All colors are amazing but this yellow is just gorgeous. Love your swatches Dear
    Would you like follow each other on gfc?
    www.indianbeautytouch.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!!
    Great post
    would you like to follow each other ?
    I'll follow back after it

    http://juliana-editions.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ciao nuova iscritta , bellissimi colori adoro i colori scuri. se ti va ti aspetto sul mio blog.. baci :*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! ☼
    Have a great weekend and happy Easter
    You have a lovely blog! Let me know if you'd like us to follow eachother on GFC and keep in touch?
    http://lyinyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great blog and post.
    Follow for you! Can you follow me, too?


    xoxo ♥
    www.laura-ss.blogspot.com CLICK

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post baby!! Love these products. Would you like to follow back each other? Let me know it on comments and i ´ll follow you back. Kisses from Spain =)

    modabellezayrelax.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely post :) Happy Easter, have a nice day :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are really cool shades and I love that they are really affordable so you can play with crazy shades without spending too much on them! :) I'm a new follower, would love if you come to my blog and follow back! xx

    theglowlab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the shades of you lipsticks! They're so colourful, perfect for spring and summer. :)

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are lipsticks? The packaging is sooo COOL Xxx

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. so wonderful colours
    kiss
    http://mywonderrfulworld.blogspot.it/2015/04/pasqua-e-pasquetta.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anche io adoro i colori folli sulle labbra e sono d'accordo con te sul rimare nella zona dei prodotti economici!
    Quello lilla mi piace tantissimo!

    My last post: Maybelline Instant Anti-Age foundation

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  17. All the colors are super pretty! <3

    Love,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...