Pura D'or Review :) Skincare of the moment

Hi Guys!
It's time to spend a few words on my favourite skincare products of the moment! If you follow me here and on YouTube (well, on YT if you speak Italian... that's it!) you probably know that, for my face and hair, I prefer organic products: so today I'm gonna write about Pura D'or... a brand that is super good if you are into organic, natural things for your personal care!

At the moment I'm using their Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C Serum and the Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream.

Let's start with the Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream...
You can find a lot of informations and the list of ingredients here.
They say that this cream:
- Dramatically improves the look of wrinkles, sagging and dullness.
- Improves smoothness, clarity and radiance.
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines.
- Recharges the skin's electrical balance.

What I can say is that using it is really a pleasure. My skin feels good... this cream is lightweight, easily absorbed. And certainly my skin feels smoother, radiant.
We will see about the wrinkles thing on the long run, but so far so good!
I'm very, ahm... complicated when it comes to face cream, but in this case I'm fully enjoying the experience; I like the natural fragrance of it too!

I'm using this cream in the morning and before bed, as well as the Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C Serum.
You know... I love a good serum for more than any other product for my skin care; and the Vitamin C serum is almost too good to be true!
What they say about it:
- Helps Anti-Aging
- Increases Skin Elasticity and Firmness
- Neutralizes Free Radicals
- Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Stimulates New Cell Growth
- Infused with Plant Based Organic Ingredients

More info here.
I'm really happy with the way my skin looks and feels after using this serum, and I'm especially glad because it looks... fresh. Renewed.
I've read a lot about the benefit of Vitamin C for skin, and now I'm seeing it first hand.

Coming to a conclusion... do I recommend the Professional Strength 20% Vitamin C Serum and the Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream by Pura D'or?! The answer is YES! I do recommend them especially to people that are seriously starting to take care of their skin (tempus fugit, guys!)...
The only downside is that these products are a little bit on the pricey side; but the quality is really good... so I can't really complain. :) 

(I want to leave here a little note: I will be on holiday for the next two weeks... so be patient if you leave a comment or send a mail and don't have an immediate reply! I will take care of everything when I'm back on 1th April! I'm going abroad without Internet, so please... be patient! xD)

Organic, Cruelty Free and Doctor Trusted: Pura D'Or

Pura D'Or

31 commenti:

  1. thanks for comment on my blog, would you follow each other? follow me and i follow you back, xo Babsi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never heard about these products :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reviews and comments on skincare products thanks for sharing XXX

    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have so many great stuff.
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know on my blog if you follow me
    I will follow you back after it
    Thank you ♥♥

    Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'd like to try it ! :)

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bello questo prodotto;)un bacio

    ReplyDelete
  7. i've never heard of these but they sound cool, thanks for sharing!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a good product!! I'm going to have to check it out.

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prodotti davvero interessanti:) baci

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post.I'm impresed!!!!!!
    I love this!!!!

    flyovanje.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great post, and the best is not tested on animals
    kisses
    Aquarela Pink

    ReplyDelete
  12. questo marchio pura d'or mi ispira da un sacco, leggo sempre ottime recensioni, la tua mi ha convinta
    qualcosa la comprerò
    bacini
    <<< fashion blogger Pamela Soluri >>>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post. Love it. Thanks, dear, for visiting my blog. Pls, keep in touch. Kiss

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I want to check too...interesting for vitamin C and no animals tested...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Non conoscevo questo prodotto, grazie della tua recensione Mac! ^-^ Be' si sa i prodotti di alta qualità e resa costano sempre, in più questa crema è tutta naturale...credo li valga tutti!
    Un bacione e alla prossima! :*
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice blog, follow for follow?

    www.trendyytimes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, so nice blog honey :-) I love it :-) kiss
    I follow U ,maybe U follow me back?

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely blog! Followed via GFC (:

    xo, Britnee
    The Model Cachet

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey,
    I really really like your Blog! Interesting Posts. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC and/or Bloglovin? That would be awesome and I hope we stay in Touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    Instagram: sophiaton_
    Blog: www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  20. That must be great! Look interesting.

    I hope that you visit my blog too and maybe follow: SPIKED-SOUL.BLOGSPOT.COM :)
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your visit! :)
    Love these kind of products!
    I have a new post if you want to see it ---> Fashion Blog: The Silver Feline

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great review, thank you for sharing this with us! xx

    Sara Wallflower

    ReplyDelete
  23. Questo brand mi piace moltissimo!
    ti va di seguire a vicenda i nostri blog? fammi sapere ciao!
    flò

    http://lafloppola.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...