#DearMe - Just Be Yourself! :)

In celebration of International Women's Day YouTube launched global #DearMe initiative to inspire and empower young girls everywhere... :) This is a simple and very short letter to my younger self: all I have to say is... JUST BE YOURSELF! Love who you are, no matter what they say! You are unique! Be unique, be different... be proud of who you are, even if they don't understand you. It's ok to be a little strange... and no one has the right to make you feel bad for who you are or for what you dream! :D It's ok to be yourself! There is just ONE of you on this planet: you are a precious treasure!

Please, please, please, forgive my terrible English (horrible pronunciation, awful grammar! xD)!! and... excuse my silly voice! xD

24 commenti:

  1. concordo pienamente con te cara ;) un bacione

    http://glampond.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissimo messaggio :)

    NEW POST: http://passionforfashion21.blogspot.it/2015/03/nails-of-day-debby-e-deborah.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be unique, be different... è vero, è un bellissimo messaggio!
    Baci
    Paola ♡
    PollywoodbyPaolaFratus

    ReplyDelete
  4. bellissimo post e video, bravissima
    buona serata
    un bacione
    tr3ndygirl fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey!
    Loved the video get ready for Valentine's Day.
    Your blog is beautiful, I'm following.
    Come follow my well and know everything that happens here in Brazil, haha
    kisses ♥
    www.pantufa-rosa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. L'amore per noi stesse è la cosa più importante!
    Ps hai una voce dolcissima non stupida come dici tu ;)!!

    My last post: Avon Mega Effects liquid eyeliner

    Shopping Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. i follow u :) follow back?? thank for visit me :)

    xx
    www.brunetteambition.es

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic video :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I follow you on gfc #271, follow back?

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Condivido pienamente le tue parole ❤️
    Esser se stessi è il primo passo per una vita felice e migliore

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, great post, wonderful blog. I would like to follow each other. if you want, let me know

    Sibaritismosdeinma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog! keep working ;)
    Kisses from Spain
    www.alphasdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...