Anastasia Steele from Fifty Shades of Grey inspired Makeup Tutorial

I'm back! And I have something for you... a makeup inspired to Anastasia Steele from "Fifty Shades of Grey" (as she appears in the movie)... you can watch my video here!



And that's the list of products I used to realize this makeup-non-makeup:

Mattifying Primer by Neve Cosmetics
I use Concealer and Foundation by Nars, obviously you can go with your usual products!!
Natural Compact Powder in Porcelain by Benecos
Glow Touch Lips & Cheeks by Kiko Cosmetics
Eye pencil Pastello Occhi in the shade Terra by Neve Cosmetics
Lipstick Dessert à Lèvres in the shade Sakura Mochi by Neve Cosmetics
Brow Wiz by Anastasia Beverly Hills
Mascara Beauty Rush by Victoria's Secret

:-) An ITALIAN version can be found here.

6 commenti:

  1. Grazie di avermi fatto scoprire il tuo fantastico blog! ^-^ Nuova follower! Spero di rivederti presto sul mio!
    Baci baci
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! kisses!

    http://miestilobasico.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ciao! Stupendo tutorial! Ho scoperto il tuo blog per caso e mi sono unita ai tuoi lettori con piacere! Se ti va ti aspetto sul mio blog! :)
    kisses,
    Diana
    www.chaneldea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Il look si avvicina molto a quello della protagonista. Mi piace perché molto naturale e sfruttabile in diverse situazioni!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great post:) have a nice day!
    swiatwkolorzeblond.com

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...