DIY STARBUCKS GINGERBREAD LATTE

Hi Guys!

It's time to share a little recipe for homemade Gingerbread Latte in Starbucks style... :-)

All you need for a big mug of Gingerbread Latte is:

- 2 teaspoons of instant Coffee
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of Mixed Spices (the exact dose must be determined by your taste buds!)
- few drops of Vanilla Extract
- enough Sugar to please you!
- a little bit of Hot Water
- Hot milk
- And... a milk frother.

The procedure is extra easy... I made a video for you. So, if you like the idea watch it and, please, subscribe to my new channel: http://youtu.be/OU4AVZ4q3KQ .


I really don't know what possessed me to open a second channel in English. Yup, I wanted to do so for a while now... but I'm very conscious of my bad bad bad English! xD So, yeah... be clement with my awful pronunciation and show me your love! xD

0 commenti:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...