Foil Finish Eye Shadow by Stila ~ Wishlist Time!

Give a look to this page from Stila's Website... ❤
I've tried this stuff at the Stila's counter in M&S... oh, geez, this is *sooo* good stuff!
My eyes went like saucers, with a mad sparkle into them... and I suppose the sales assistants were a little bit scared by my reaction to these eyeshadows! xD Yup, I can definitely see why!
But, you must understand, I have a fixation with everything metallic. And when we are speaking of somethings that looks *actually* like metal... aghaghagha!! xD
I was on the point of buying everything, then I saw the price: £33.50. And I was on the verge of crying...
£33.50 is a little bit pricey, especially if you can't choose ONE colour, but you crave for the entire collection.
So, for now I must limit myself to dream of the 12 shades of Stila's Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow: that's so sad, guys!
Look at them, what colour would you like to choose? I'm especially in love with Comex Platinum, and Comex Copper.
They are so perfect, so beautiful. So unique!
I want, definitely I want them...


Magnificent Metals Foil Finish Eye Shadow

0 commenti:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...