Holika Holika - Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream - PART 2

Hi Everyone!
I've received a few emails from some of you (I'm so happy when I can stay in touch with you, Beloved Readers, so keep writing to me!) in regard to this post; they asked me for more information about the "Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream" by Holika Holika, my favourite BB Cream.
They asked expecially about the ingredients, so I'm posting you a couple of pictures of the Aqua Petit Jelly box and you can read everything on it by yourself! xD
In this case I have to say that I'm not a worshipper of "all natural" and whatever... this one is the ONLY BB Cream I use, and the only one I have EVER found nice to wear; so, in this case, I'm not going to complain about any of the ingredients! xD
And yeah, I'm going to buy it again.
As I have previously stated,  the most amazing thing with the "Aqua Petit Jelly" is the texture, the consistence of the cream... an amazing moist and jelly texture, super refreshing and light. And the colour is very natural.
My skin feels good wearing it! ;-)
So, dear Readers, I hope I've been useful to you in finding the ingredients of this BB Cream; and let me know if you give it a try!!
 
IT: Al volo! Ho ricevuto alcune mail in cui mi chiedevate qualche info in più sugli ingredienti della Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream di Holika Holika; vi posto le foto della scatola, così potete leggere! ;-)
Avevo già scritto un post sull'argomento;  questa è la SOLA BB Cream che mi sia mai piaciuta; la sola che ritengo valida. Quindi non mi sono sottilizzata sul contenuto... ;-)
Spero di essere stata utile a chi mi aveva scritto chiedendo più info; se avete altre domande, dubbi, bla bla... scrivetemi perchè mi fa piacere poter essere utile! xD








4 commenti:

  1. Oh wow this sounds, and looks so so cute!!! I love Holika Holika packaging, it's lovely... xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! it was cool!!
    let me know if you want to follow each other
    /

    feel free to visit my blog :)
    http://backroom-conversation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blog:)
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know:)

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...