Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo by Palmer's

Recently I've started using the "Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo" by Palmer's, the "Coconut Oil Deep Conditioning Protein Pack" and the "Coconut Oil Formula Replenishing Hair Milk".
In general you know that everything I reviewed on this blog is something I liked; and in this specific case this is more true than ever...
But let me explain!
I'm quite fussy when it comes to haircare; I've tried a lot of shampoos, and even if I have some favourite among them... I'm still kinda more than fussy!
I'm still in search for perfection.
I'm still in search for a shampoo that literally makes my hair scream for happiness! xD And I don't want to be picky about "all natural" and things like this; I just want the perfect product able to  perfectly do its job!
As I said, I've tried a lot of products during the years, and becoming affectionate to one to me is always a difficoult thing.
But... I had the "Coconut Oil Formula Conditioning Shampoo" for only a week, and I'm already thinking to go to Superdrugs and buy a provisions for the next century! You can't know what is going to happen: Zombies, Alien Invasion... or the End of the World. I don't really care, what I know is that I want this product with me for the next thousand years and more!
Why?
My hair tends to seem bad-looking after two days whatever shampoo I use; but with this one they are still fresh and nice after three days. The smell is delicious and enduring. And in general my hair looks healthier. Apart from the shampoo, I'm in love with the protein pack (we can discuss about the pleasure of wearing a deliciously smelling mask on you hair for 10/20 minuts... it's so relaxing!! And is perfect for overprocessed and damaged hair!); and the replenishing hair milk... that makes my hair shine and helps in detangling.
First time I've used all this product I've thought: "To good to be true!". But to me is true, and I'm so happy! Yay!
The smell of coconut (or maybe I should say "the perfect and ultimate smell of coconut of destiny"...) it's a great incentive, because I've never heard of someone adverse to coconut! xD
What about the vitamine E?!
I'm pretty fond of this products, once in while I'm feeling happy for what I'm using for my (fussy) haircare!
And... I've tried as well the version with Olive Oil: another good, really good pick.
If you give it a try let me know if you like it as I do!
Give a look on Palmer's website for more; and for the prices check Superdrug website!


13 commenti:

  1. non avevo mai sentito parlare di questo marchio!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. E' diffusissimo qui in Inghilterra, soprattutto con una lunga lista di creme per il corpo.

      Delete
  2. I prodotti di questo brand mi incuiosiscono ma in Italia è difficile reperirli e sono un po' cari! Grazie per essere passata da me, ti seguo anch'io! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Giusto oggi ho letto un articolo sui benefici dell'olio di cocco, e con questi prodotti mi hai davvero incuriosita!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing. I didn't know they did shampoo! Will have to try.

    Radha xoxo
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Palmers, and haven't seen this before! Thanks for posting, I have to scout these out!

    Really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? X

    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, beautiful blog, new follower... kiss, lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ciao,sono una nuova iscritta...passa da me se ti và presto anche un carinissimo giveaway baciii :D
    http://milafashionphotographer.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. adoro il cocco!!!
    se ti va passa a trovarmi:http://viviconvivi.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adoro i prodotti al cocco...bel post cara! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, somehow i jumped on your lovely blog! I have never used anything with coconut!
    Will gota give it a shot!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...