Volcanic... nail polish!

I have a new total, absolute favorite nail polish ever!
It is a Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer by Kiko, n° 646 Starry Black; I love it. Actually I totally worship it! xD
It reminds me of some volcanic minerals (that I love: I adore volcanos and all the things that are related to them, and by the way I was born near a big one! xD)
As you can see in one of the pictures, the little statue that I have in my hand is exactly made in this volcanic material, and it is identical to my nail polish!
I'm going to build a little altar to better worship it; it is ages since the last time I have bought something that I have loved so much!
I love the color, I love the effect, I love the texture... probably I will never wear a different nail polish! xD


Nuovo smalto iper favorito; si tratta del 646 Cielo Stellato della collezione Sugar Mat Nail Lacquer by Kiko. Come potete vedere dalle foto ricorda tantissimo un tipo di minerale vulcanico... e io lo amo! Credo di non aver avuto uno smalto così amato da secoli, e dopo questo penso che sarà difficile indossarne un altro. Lo trovo assolutamente bellissimo...

5 commenti:

  1. wow, bel colore!!!
    Fa parte di una serie di smalti in edizione limitata?
    Ci sono altri colori?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale, c'è di diversi colori! Alcuni con i brillantini ed altri no. Non credo sia un'edizione limitata; in ogni caso io ho preso anche il verde smeraldo che testerò prossimamente!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nail polish looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This polish is so flipping cool! I have to find some and try it! I had no idea this stuff even existed! I am now following you with GFC and would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : I have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. C'è un piccolo premio x te ;) http://borntobelazy.blogspot.it/2013/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...