Spring plans!

Oh, lazy saturday!
Today I woke up with my sister yelling about snow, and yep it was snowing! Probably, if you have spent your life in a Country acquainted to snow this is nothing; but if you have grown up in a place where snow never falls... well, every single snowflake is like a ride on a merry-go-round! It is magic, more so if you consider that it is Spring, and that in one week it will be Easter.
Easter, Easter, Easter...
I'm starting to think to whatever I'll cook that day; and I already have a few recipes dancing in my head (as you have probably noticed, I enjoy a lot cooking)! xD But, well, more likely I'll have no guests to play host, so I'm not going to exercise a major role as chef of the day. Sigh, thats a little boring.
Anyway, I must remember to go and fetch some chocolate eggs to my sisters; and... uh, I have discovered that in UK, in general, chocolate eggs do not contain any present! That's bad, guys!! xDDD It should be ALWAYS a surprise inside a egg!!
Another thing I realized is that, even if I'm not the kind of religious person (well, I'm in my really really really own way)... I'm going to miss the traditional rites of Easter that we are used to in Italy, and expecially in South Italy.
But I'm not complaining! ;-) I'll do something, I'll find a way to celebrate even if I'm a little geographycally distant from friends and bla blah.
Uh, and it is less than a month to my birthday (yeah!); so I have to plan how to realize my cake and what to ask as a present to my sisters (this was my last year's cake)! Ehehe!!
In November I have visited the Harry Potter Studios in Leavesden (I'm such a fangirl, geez!)... and I have enjoyed, oh, SO enjoyed the experience that I'm thinking to come back and visit the place a second time for my birthday!
As you can very well see I have plenty of things to think at in these days... ;-)



17 commenti:

  1. Hello sweety! This is such a amazing post to observe! Utterly like it! Are we following yet? If not then let's follow via GFC, BL, LB and FB too! Let me know, I always follow back! (: Stop by me soon! xx

    With love ❤.
    www.fashionholicsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your plans sounds really cool.
    I hope you have a cool birthday!

    xoxo

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dear!
    I like your posts sweety! I like your blog a lot! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Check out my blog if you have a free minute :)Would you like to follow each other?xx
    Wish you a nice week!
    VIEWRAMA

    my
    fashion blog


    ReplyDelete
  4. Carinissimo questo post! :)

    Un bacione!

    NUOVO POST!

    Babi
    www.voguebuster.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molto carino questo post!
    Grazie x la visita!
    Ti va di seguirci???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post, I haven't visited Harry Potter World but would love to visit!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to visit it: is fantastic!!

      Delete
  7. che figata gli studios di Harry Potter!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog, so I'm a new follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your writing my dear. You have such a cool blog!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ti seguo anch'io.... a presto!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so jealous, I'm a big Harry Potter fan myself!

    www.graceintemporelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy easters & thank you for following via GFC , following back . Following you in Bloglovin as well hope you follow back.

    Https://myfatblogdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Vuoi vincere un coupon di Choies da 50$ più un regalo a sopresa? Partecipa al mio nuovo giveaway!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/2013/03/choies-spring-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...