When the light starts to change...


Spring is already in the air, can you smell it?
I love this time of the year, when the light starts to change, and you can imagine things growing in the ground. When you can loose yourself just watching how the evening descends over the world, standing behind your window, and loosing every perception of the time. Feeling sleepy and relaxed. Feeling  like if  you were a root in the ground, changing, growing, coming to life again. Living.
These are the moments when I desire so much to own a garden all for myself, to bury my hands in the soil, and feel the humidity of the grass, and to watch the sky, learning how the light can became like melted gold before the sunset.
If I could imagine a perfect moment It could not be anywhere else than in a garden.

Anyway, I'm listening to this song on repeat, and I don't even know why.
Genesis, Grimes.


0 commenti:

Post a Comment


Thanks for taking the time to comment... ♥
Always remember to live and act kindly!!

Please, let me know in a comment if you are following me and I will follow you back! I'd love to visit your blog! :-*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...